Event “Poetic Salad” is organized under LLP GRU “International poetic alphabet” project (www.europoems.eu).
Aim of the event – to learn more about traditional cuisines through poetry.
– Adults (more than 18 years old) ;
– Teachers ;
– Learners (who are Learning second and foreign language) ;
– Immigrants ;
– Beginners/professionals poets ;
– Trainers (writing workshops) ;
– Administrative staff ;
– Students (more than 18 years old) ;
– Local community ;
– Artists ;
– Social workers/cultural facilitators (who pass the message to a wider audience) ;
– Politicians ;
– Whoever interested in non-formal education, poetry, cultures,
Date: 2013-05-30 (Thursday)
Place: A. Jaksto st. 5 (3 floor/door code 6) Vilnius (BALTIC TURKISH CULTURE ACADEMY)
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +37052151833
- Each group (person/representative of country) brings traditional dish. There will be tables where you can expose your meal, decorate it with your countries’ flags or other traditional things.
- Representative (delegated member of the group) will present his/her traditional cuisine by reading poetry in native language with English translation on the screen. Also you can choose another way during presentation of your cuisine/meals you can insert poetry about traditional cuisine and dishes ( poems should be in native language with translation in English). Translation into English doesn’t have to be professional, just that audience could understand what were your poems about.
- Poems can be about certain meal, beverage, in general about cusine or its culture in your country.
- Each presentation shoul be around 10 min.
- If you are not able or do not have possibility to present traditional cusine/meal, be our guest, join and learn more about other cuisines.
- Poems with translation should be sent to email@example.com untill 27 of May 14:00.
- Registration for event is required to firstname.lastname@example.org or by
ph. +37052151833 till 27 of May 14:00.
More information about the project:
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.